Saturday, October 25, 2008


Do you feel it?
Deep within your center
Your very core
That's your soul
Do you see it?

It' s blinding white
It's terrible beauty

Do not be afraid 
to show others your soul
it will remain untarnished
and you will receive respect
for people will see you
for you
________________________

Shadows abstain
Feelings remain
and life barrels on 
like a run away train

There's a fine line 
seperating fun and
self-destruction

Escapes from reality
are sometimes impossible to return from
_________________________________

She is a novelty
a plaything to him
he knows
she doesn't have a clue
_________________________________

I have something to say.
I cause pain everyday.
How did I get this way?

Not mom nor dad,
A victim of mass media, perhaps?

All I want,
is happiness for all.
I can only do so much.

No matter what I do,
Someone gets hurt.
Someone feels ugly.

If they only knew
who the ugly one is


No comments: