Monday, September 29, 2008

What am I doing?

This is where I'm going to post shitty poetry I write in class when I'm supposed to be listening to lecture. I'm not going to tell many people about it. Hopefully, some publisher will stumble upon it and offer me tons of money for my writing and I'll never have to work again. Here's to dreaming. I want feedback. Tell me what sucks, what has potential and whether or not I just quit. This is a sneak peek into my deepest and sometimes darkest thoughts. Poetry is my therapy. It keeps me sane. So if it sounds a little crazy sometimes, that's the point. I'll begin posting soon. Much Love.

1 comment:

noradical said...

sup, holmes:

i've got a noradical blogger account i was forced to set up for my english class "to blog about my essays and topic ideas."

but if you want the goods, i'm still loyal to noradical.livejournal.com since about Jan '07 after parting with my last one (printed out and deleted account) what was the name? quiet_desperation? thorough?

but i'm mostly friends only at least for the real meaty stuff ( you know i've never been too shy)

hit me up. don't be a tool. call me next tim eyour in town and come chill at my schwanky new apt.